I Need a Real Good Dose of QBQ - Stop the Blame and Criticism

I'm really going to try to practice what I preach here and not blame others, nor myself. So, I'll try to just start with....read John Miller's great little book QBQ: The Question Behind the Question

I will ask only What and When questions and not Why and Where.

I will not blame anyone, including myself.

I will read QBQ again (I need my monthly vaccine against all the griping and complaining about all the things I have little influence over).

I will pay attention to what I have influence and accountability over and NOT gripe about the rest of the world and the "them's, those people, blah blah blah."

I will not blame. I will ask only What and When.

What do people really think they are accomplishing by complaining about others?


Lord. Strength, wisdom and discernment. As my friend Steve Collier reminds me...Shrewed and Innocent. Yes, that's it...read Steve's book also. I don't want to end up like all the rest and I'll be the same five years from now, as I am now accept for ...........and the books I read.

No comments: