A mistake is simply another way of doing things
- Warren Bennis (as quoted in
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
by John C. Maxwell)
This week I'm speaking at BLASTT on the subject of Marketing Roadblocks. While preparing for the talk I thought about a post I shared last November titled 7 Reasons to Stop Being a Perfectionist. Being a perfectionist is one of those roadblocks.
Here's the list (and please let me know if you know the author of this list)...
- Perfectionism causes procrastination
- You get caught up in the details
- Perfectionism doesn't allow you to be yourself
- Perfectionism set you up to need others' approval
- Perfectionism causes you to be in a constant state of stress, because you’re always trying to meet your perfect standards
- Perfectionism stops you from taking a risk
- Perfectionism stops you from picking up the phone
What roadblocks do you have? Roadblocks impede making more deposits. Don't be a perfectionist. Someone once said "anything worth doing is worth just doing until you can do it well.
To that end.............be a Work-in-Progress
Join us at BLASTT, learn more about roadblocks, how to access and overcome what's keeping you from making more deposits
Free bonus webinars.
Related Articles -
22 of the Many Roadblocks to Successful Marketing (and getting money in the bank)
BLASTT is sponsored by