Dang...I wish I'd said this online first!!!

It's not about what you get out of it. It's about the opportunity
 it affords you to give others and make an impact.
- Michael Hyatt
Read that quote again...
  
It's not about what you get out of it. It's about the opportunity
it affords you to give others and make an impact. - Michael Hyatt
 
Michael is talking about Twitter. On a regular basis people tell me they don't get anything "out of Twitter."
 
It happened Monday morning. Two people (they were seeking advice on networking) told me they "didn't do Twitter." The questions I asked lead to an evaluation of where they're at and what my experience shows they could do to have more impact. Marketing for most sales people includes networking. Networking, to have the greatest LASTING impact, must include social media. Social media is about influencing.

Influencing is leadership.
 
Business rises and falls on leadership. Businesses want to hire leaders. People want to do business with leaders. I want to buy from leaders.
 
 
Read Hyatt's take on this important tool...click here.
 
 
To that end.........

No comments: