Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason

At the end of each day, you should play back the tapes of your performance.
The results should either applaud you or prod you. - Jom Rohn


Yesterday around 6pm this blog had 42 hits and I don't know why. Looking back at posts to Tweeter, Facebook and Linkedin and I see there were no new posts around that time.

A bit before 6pm I did get an email from a borrower refered to me by REALTOR® Cynthia Mattiza (@CynthiaMattiza) and that could have caused some activity, but probably not 42 pageviews.

Whatever the reason, I like the activity, thanks Cynthia for the referral and I'm wondering why I didn't have any social posts going out during one of the two peak periods of the day!


To that end..........go VOTE! (even if you're not for my candidate)

No comments: