Team Processing

Do you ever have thoughts (pictures) keep coming to mind and finally say something like "ok God, are you trying to tell me something?"

That was happening to me yesterday morning while mowing and I couldn't understand why I kept having flashes of a mortgage branch I was in the day before. Finally, I just stopped and started paying attention to those pictures in my head.

The pictures were how the processing team worked so well together getting things done. Not that there weren't conflicts (this is the mortgage business and tension and emotions can run high), but they were all working to get the loans done. These team members each have specific duties and work under a basic culture that "every file gets touch everyday by at least one person."

Makes me want to be a loan officer again!!!

Blessings

No comments: