Choice #1 - I’ve got to choose to have the right mindset

#ChooseToThinkBetter

To improve my “mindset” I ask questions and practice disciplines around I. M. P. A. C. T. 

Ideas. What new ideas am I having? Where are the ideas coming from? Are they from God? Is the Holy Spirit prompting me, or are the ideas from doubt, fear and self-limiting beliefs?

Meditation. I pray.

Purpose. What’s my purpose? Am I practicing my values? (Do you have your values written down...ask for my values worksheet). I’m purposeful about every event I attend, every appointment, every email, every marketing piece. I’m purposeful about giving, learning, sharing, gaining, etc. I practice “being present.”

Action. There’s a time to plan, a time to pray and a time to act. Even God told Moses to quit praying and start moving.

Conquer. Conquer those demons. Conquer those self-limiting beliefs. I can’t long outperform my self-image. What am I saying when I talk to myself? As a child of God, I was made in His image. I put on the Armor of God and fight the demons head-on!

Transcribe. I journal. Not just a diary type chronological thing, but authentic journaling. Getting the random chatter out of my consciousness so I can gain a deeper sense of awareness into my other-than-consciousness. “The danger isn’t in what we don’t know but in what we know and aren’t aware.”

To that end......choices break habits.

No comments: