Anticipation, and hope

Hope is waking a dream
- Aristotle

This weekend went a bit slower than normal. I mentioned to Cathy last night how slow yesterday had gone. My world is usually going so fast at times that I have a hard time paying attention. Not the past few days. Maybe that law about "pausing, reflecting and letting the life catch up works!" !!

It went slower, and yet I've had a lot of anticipation leading into today. I've been planning for today for a long long time. Not that I knew when today would come, or what the day was, but I've been looking forward to it for a long long time; and tomorrow also, and the rest of this week. The anticipation and desire to participate in this week were so strong, and I didn't even know the details nor the actual time it would come about, that I actually quit following Tweets about it two years ago.

I realize the anticipation, the hope, has been based upon a dream that's been developing for a long long time ago. I'm not exactly sure when it started, but it's become clearer and clearer since October 20, 2012.

To that end...........hope for the dream

No comments: