Do-a-do-don't-not-do-a-don't

Do-a-do-don't-not-do-a-don't

Cathy and I got back last night from a fantastic 4 day cruise aboard the Carnival "Triumph."

Billy Braxdale, of the Braxdale Travel fame, was an incredible host!

Not only did we have a great time with each other, plenty of food and relaxation"s" (can you say "a lot of reading"), we also renewed a couple of old friendships and started new ones.

We also received some really good leadership training from Kerry and Brad Moore, Cash Matthews and Lysa Saavedra!  I'll be posting a bit the next few days from my notes and thoughts, but here's a tip I picked up from Cash Matthews, Founder of The Soloman Group -


Do-a-do-don't-not-do-a-don't
 
 
To that end....dream BIG!

2 comments:

Lysa Saavedra said...

Milo and I had a wonderful time on the networking cruise and I am so happy we were able to sit in on your session. We learned so much and I am looking forward to putting many of your points into practice.

Thank you so much!

Lysa Saavedra
Savvy and Social

DannyLSmith said...

You are very welcome and after your teaching on Pinterest, I now understand that I need to get moving. Dang...3rd largest!

Also, please email me Milo's email address.