Think....past the moment...pause...think...again..

Slow moving body, rapid mind this morning; worked late again last night. desk a mess from yesterday (cluttered), a pile of work (thankfully), thoughts bouncing like a steal marble in a pin-ball machine....and then I thought about this bumper sticker.

Think....it's not illegal yet. Thank you Lord!

Pause, reflect....get focused....clean clutter...start the day with intention.

Be intentional.

What's important? Service to existing business FIRST. Pay attention to where business is coming from. Where's the passion? Understand it. Where's the connections? Who am I connecting with that is also connecting with me?

I'm learning that in order to start the day with intentionality I need to pause and reflect a bit of the mornings also.

To that end...give me my daily bread.

No comments: