How'd This Thing Know That About Me?

Here are some comments from folks this week after reading their ABC personality assessment:

Whoa! How that know that about me.

Thanks, this pointed some things out to me that I really had not consiously thought about....and they are true.

I gave this to my wife to read to see if she agreed with it, and I was surprised that she did. I was surprised because I didn't agree with all of it. I guess I need to pay attention to some things.

Gulp. Are you kidding me! This test can tell all this about me from those questions? If nailed me.

I'm curious. If your assessment can tell this about me, does that mean others can see through me also. Maybe this is why I'm struggling so much.

We used something like this in our marriage small group and it has been wonderful to help us know each other...after all these years!

If you'd like a free online personality assessment, email me at danny@DannyLSmith.com.

Blessings

No comments: