You can teach an old dog new tricks!

You're never too old to learn and never too young to teach.
- Les Brown

I heard Les say that on a live training call a couple of weeks ago and it has meant so much. Not just that I've learned to learn better, but the young part.

How wise is that!
..never too young to teach!

I'm not "old" yet, but I'm much older than many of the people around me and it's so important to remember I can learn so much from them. Whether they know it or not, I'm asking questions, I'm learning.

Last night, talking to Evan Jenkins with @TiffsTreats and Christine Evans. What a learning experience! They asked good mortgage questions that caused me to dig a bit and then we got into a good conversation about social media and Hootsuite.

Never too old to learn, never too young to teach and never too old to learn from the younger.


To that end.....

No comments: