“I work out every day Danny, I just miss some days.”



“I work out every day Danny, I just miss some days.”

That’s what my friend Brian Wood told me when I asked him how often he worked out.
Me too. And I meet people and follow-up with people every day, I just miss some days. I get out-of-sync with my days and things I should be doing. A LOT. The here kitty kitty thing drives me nuts, but it’s the way I am I guess and I’ve learned to just RE-START as often as I need to.

There are things I have on my Daily Work Stuff list. Things I MUST do at this point in my life. 

Here they are, the daily stuff, not weekly or monthly, but just DAILY –

- Read
 - Write
 - Listen (training input)
 - Meet new people (more than 1)
 - Call someone that barely knows me
- Follow-Up with people
- Have a sales conversation with 1 person

I don’t get that done every day but I do keep trying to put more and more of the days together in a row where I have done all of these Dailies.

What are your DAILIES?


No comments: