Goals, growth, dreams. Which is most important?

Goals, growth, dreams. 

If the DREAM is strong enough, the GROWTH will happen by putting in the Time, having (or getting) the right Attitude, developing the Skills and gaining the Knowledge

The TIME, ATTITUDE, SKILL and KNOWLEDGE are T.A.S.K Based GOALs. Achieving big goals, without a strong enough dream, are almost impossible. The comfort zone and the impact of reason are too powerful.

But, when the DREAM is strong enough, I'll break free of comfort zone, get past the reason and move through growth.

What DREAMS do I have? It doesn't matter how big they are, but how strong. That strong desire will cause me to want to grow. The goals will be set and I'll grow into the person to accomplish them and get my dreams.

Dreams are the fuel to growth and goals.

To that end....

No comments: