"If you've given up hope, lost sight of your dream, or never connected with something that you think is worth dreaming and working toward, perhaps it would help you to learn about the five most common reasons that people have trouble identifying their dream:
- SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISCOURAGED FROM DREAMING BY OTHERS
- SOME PEOPLE ARE HINDERED BY PAST DISAPPOINTMENTS AND HURTS
- SOME PEOPLE GET IN THE HABIT OF SETTLING FOR AVERAGE
- SOME PEOPLE LACK THE CONFIDENCE NEEDED TO PURSUE THEIR DREAMS
- SOME PEOPLE LACK THE IMAGINATION TO DREAM"
Post a Comment