I spend a bit of time of time each morning praying, journaling and thinking into my day; how do I want it to go, what are my intentions and goals for the day, and I ask myself a few questions.
A training call I was on this week gave me a new way to look into my productivity. In the spirit of "What's Best Next" (the book), here are some questions I've started asking myself -
1. Where is my time being best invested?
2. Where is my time being mostly wasted?
3. What do I need to spend more time doing?
4. What do I need to spend less time doing?
5. If I invested my time more wisely, what would it mean to me?
Thanks to Caliber Home Loans for the training and www.DougSmithOnline.com for the information.