#ThinkingMatters

Thinking about thinking. Thinking about having good margins in my day. thinking about the importance of prayer. Thinking about how much I pray. Thinking about how much I don't pray. Thinking about the processes I use to be more productive. Thinking about the processes I think about and don't use. Thinking about my schedule today. Thinking about yesterday. Thinking about making and difference. Thinking about making a profit. Thinking about decisions. Thinking about paths. Thinking about being told I think too much. Thinking about learning. Thinking about discussion group at CRU yesterday. Thinking about mastermind group yesterday. Thinking about sharing at life group last night. Thinking about the lesson on prayer...thanks Brook! Thinking about 2 big things from page 141 last October were Planning and Listening. Thinking about need to listen more. Thinking about looking for opportunities to shut-up. Thinking about need to get on with today.

To that end........Lord, help me to think more critically and to cause better actions.

No comments: