- Strong Ego
- Takes Action
Building Block Number Two: Create framework for change
- Reward yourself and others -celebrate success
- Evaluate and correct - robust process
Building Block Number Three: Right People Right Place
- Know that you and those you work with have capabilities: work smart
- Practice T.A.S.K.S. Based Goal Setting
- Be a leader/manager when you need to lead/manage
- Be a follower when you need to follow
- Practice SMART Trust
Blend these Building Blocks together as you practice being real, self-awareness, getting better, and humility.
To that end....
Sources of information
Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done by Larry Bossidy, Ram Charan and Charles Burck (Jun 15, 2002)