Process, raising your lid and questions

Guerrilla Marketing is a Process: a series of actions, steps and/or events taken in order to achieve a particular end.

Every sales person should answer these minimum questions every day -

1. What is the Purpose for what I'm doing? (event, meeting, training, etc, etc)

2. What is the Benefit a Prospect will get by using my product or services?

3. What is my Target/Niche (don't let the confusion or frustration of not knowing your Target or Niche keep you from searching it out - it's closing than you think)

4. What Weapons am I going to use today to help me get to my Purpose and stay Top-of-Mind after I've gotten people to Know me? What Weapons can I use to get people to Know, Like and Trust?

5. What is my Image? (Remember, raise your Lid, always improve the Image you have of yourself)


To that end.........have a Blessed day

No comments: