1. I plan to plan.
2. I determine my primary purpose in each role
3. I assess the situation.
4. I prioritize the needs.
5. I ask questions.
6. I set specific goals.
7. I clarify and communicate.
8. I identify possible obstacles.
9. I plan no more than twelve weeks.
10. I schedule everything I can.
11. I budget everything I can.
12. I measure lead and lag indicators.
13. I study the results and make corrections where necessary.
14. I do less and obsess.
Remember, anyone can steer the ship, but it takes a leader to chart the course - John C. Maxwell