Get Tougher, by Jock Willink

When people think of the words "mind control," they think of people controlling the minds of other people.

Not me. I think about controlling my own mind.

I control it.

How do I do something? DO IT!

How do I get up earlier? GET UP EARLIER!

How do I stop eating sugar? STOP EATING SUGAR!!

How do I work out every day? WORK OUT EVERYDAY!!

It's all about controlling my mind.

It's all about being tougher.

How do I get tougher? BE TOUGHER!!!

I have to have control over my mind. I have to assert it.

I have to decide that I am going to be in control, that I am gone Ng to do what I want to do.

Weakness doesn't get a vote. Laziness doesn't get a vote. Sadness doesn't get a vote. Frustration doesn't get a vote.

Negativity-doesn't-get-a-vote."

- Jock Willink

“Whining and bitching about traffic, weather and slow computer? STOP WHINING AND BITCHING

Traffic a problem? LEAVE EARLIER 

Don’t like the cold weather? MOVE FARTHER SOUTH. 

Weather too hot? MOVE NORTH 

Computer or internet slow? BUY A MORE POWERFUL COMPUTER or GET MORE BAND-WIDTH.

Take ownership of your life.

Someone didn't do something they were supposed to do for you? TAKE OWNERSHIP, LOOK INSIDE YOU. WHAT WORDS WERE YOU SAYING TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS?

STOP LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BE OFFENDED"

- Danny L. Smith

No comments: