Daily Ps

I like the letter "P." In 1994 I used 5 Ps to help me through the process of finding the right mortgage company and continued with it recently when looking for a bigger pond to swim in.

Mark Hairston text'd last night asking how the 5Ps were playing out at the new company. My reply was good, but my thoughts were around how I wasn't as focused, engaged and as productive as I thought I should be.

And this morning during my pause, prayer and reflection time - during the "Lord, give me my daily bread" - the 5Ps hit me again. But this time, it was


Pause - Prayer - Purpose - Plan - Practice


I believe I've been practicing these 5Ps but not Prposefully. So, I'll set some reminders during the day to regularly Pause, Pray, and check that I'm Practicing my Purpose and on Plan.


To that end....

No comments: