Clutter, and self-image...Raising Lids

You can't outperform you self-image. Maxwell Maltz

Clutter. As I focus on the Ps (plan, pause, pray, patience, purpose, peace, persistence..is that the right Ps?), I'm reminded more and more of the clutter that gets in my way of the big R - RESULTS.

Clutter is not all about what I create for myself, but what others create on my behalf. Or is it what I allow others to create? Either case, I have to deal with it.

And such, it becomes the inability to create. The inability to move forward. Some might say it's a spiritual thing. Maybe so. But, as with a post last November......

Clutter snuck in.

And when that happens, this Choleric/Sanguine (D/I) gets caught up in the reactions.

What am I going to do? I'm Purposefully driving back through my Speed of Trust disciplines and behaviors. I'll Pay attention to my Integrity, Intent, Capabilities and Results as I practice the following 3, of 13 behaviors (can only concentrate on 3) -

Talk Straight, Clarify Expectations, Deliver Results


It's also time for a celebration - looking through the 13 behaviors, I realize how much better I am at practicing all of these than I was 5 years ago. Even a few months ago.

To that end....it's a GREAT DAY!

No comments: