An Amazing Post. Simply Stinking Amazing.

This is an "amazing" post. I say "amazing" because "amazing" is what my coach told me to say when I thought something was stupid, horrible, bad attitude.....or when I don't have anything good to say.


Not that I believe this post is stupid, horrible or even comes with a bad attitude. Well, maybe the attitude part. But I am having trouble having something good to say and I want to get this posted this morning before I take a deep breath and decide to write some nice. Sometimes I can't stand nice.

I am astonished how "amazing" many people are! The number of business owners, sales people, people that need to get better in order to change their lives, yet do NOTHING! And the belly-aching! The whining! Good grief.

Get a grip...know that in order for you to change, you are going to have to change. Do something simple...like download some free instructions on how to do something you've never done before. Do something different...learn something just a little bit new.

Seriously....are most of us so beat down, so entrenched in our ways that we don't think things are ever going to change? Or is it this "instant" "got-to-have-it-now" culture we live in.

I'm starting to feel bad about writing this and don't believe I have time to start talking about the amazing people that look for the bad in everything and......never mind.

Amazing.

No comments: