To another place

Someone posted recently about how quick they can “go to another place” when reading a book.

Me too. Or listening to certain music, a video on Facebook about running the slalom course (water)…there a real triggers that take me to other places.

John Maxwell talked about it in his “Law of Environment.” In a sense, Zig referred to it when he said “we’d be the same 5 years from today as we are today except for what we read, listen to and who we associate with.”

I just finished the book “Living with a Seal” by Jesse Itzler and I’m running more and doing push-ups. I also realize how much of a wimp I am! Good grief. Even before hiring Seal to live with him for 30 days, Itzler was close to insane.

Another place…….to reach my goals, I know I can’t get to these things I’ve never done before without changing. I need to get to another place.

It starts with what I think about that other place, first getting there.

#OnwardToUpward

No comments: