Renewable Referrals by DeChambeau, Perry, Stec, Taylor, Hernandez, and Westerberg

A profitable read. I was intrigued when I first read heard about this book because it's written by 6 coach/consultants trained by marketing guru John Jantsch. Ha! It was worth the read just to see what 6 such people would agree on!

Well done. A good read. A very good read.

My two biggest take aways the first two times through -

1. Pages 18, 19 "With referrals you'll lower you costs of sales." That's a simple, true and brilliant statement. Unconsciously, everyone knows that, but we need to be aware of it every day. Great daily focus for me moving forward.

2. Pages 95-97 "Now's the time to start getting it all on paper."

I said TWO points, but I'm adding a third; page 99-101 "This is the moment of truth."

Thanks Debbie, Ray, Jeff, Rosie, Kelly and Dawn. Great job.

No comments: