13 Choices to Achieve Sustainable Results

 If you limit your choices to only what seems possible 
and reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you
 truly want , and all that is left is compromise - Robert Fritz


1.     I’ve got to choose to have the right mindset

2.     I’ve got to choose to have the right support and higher expertise

3.     I’ve got to choose to have a robust evaluation and correction system

4.     I’ve got to choose to search out  my potential

5.     I’ve got to choose to have a purposeful inner circle

6.     I’ve got to choose to have a  deeper sense of awareness and knowledge

7.     I’ve got to choose to be a dreamer

8.     I’ve got to choose to have a wider and deeper sphere of influence

9.     I’ve got to choose to become more growth conscious

10.  I’ve got to choose to become more creative

11.  I’ve got to choose to seek  clarity and simplicity

12.  I’ve got to choose to hope

13.  I’ve got to choose to  take small bites

No comments: