Thoughts on....

A couple of thoughts have come together this morning, and they haven't, so-to-say, "crashed." But have rather been slow moving burn.

1. I've been thinking more and more about how Potential lies within me and Opportunity lies outside; and without uncovering the potential, opportunities will be missed.

2. Jordan, a loan officer on my sales team, asked for a book I'd recommend him reading; my instant thought was "QBQ; The Question Behind the Question." That was a couple of days ago and I've had thoughts around the content, what to really ask yourself to eliminate blame, complaining, and procrastination."

I think it's time to revisit the QBQ principles and dig deeper into how asking the right questions (what, how and where...not why and when) will help me be more aware of my potential and be able to fully take advantage of my opportunities!

That's a good burn.


Danny L. Smith
512-773-6528

"The top 1% of successful entrepreneurs build themselves ahead of their business."

No comments: