Do you have Untapped Potential?

What do you honestly believe about your potential?

Think..."what do-I-honestly believe about-my-potential?"

One of my coaches, Christian Simpson, reminded me this morning that we can't manage and improve something "if we're not aware of it."

You have potential you're not using. We all do. Evaluating where you are now in life, your business, your leadership, your marketing....it seems trivial but it is THE important 1st step in your journey.

Again, "what do-I-honestly believe about-my-potential?"

I believe you have so much untapped potential it's mind-boggling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danny, I know I have great potential to accomplish things that I have always wanted to do but in the last couple of years I have allowed not decided to let other things stand in my way. I know my potential is unlimited in my realm of things. The one thing I want to accomplish this next year is to develop new income streams, and to start a Meetup group.

DannyLSmith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DannyLSmith said...

Tell me more about the income streams and type of MeetUp group.

Unknown said...

I really feel my potential is unlimited but I need to be more focused on the goal that I want to accomplish.
It is still exciting everyday!