Email: Top 3 Marketing Weapon



I agree, in part with the author's colleague who believes emails from smartphones don't seem to offer a full or credible response. Emphasis on "seems." 

Having said that, you can say all you want, the "sent from......" is a bad marketing message. I'll add to this discussion "please excuse my errors..." Heck, that's not just bad marketing, it's bad leadership. How exactly does that statement influence someone? It does, negatively. And it makes the user looked used. 

Marketing is everything I do before and after getting the check, and everything rises and falls on leadership. 

My email is a top 3 marketing weapon and it needs to be tuned-in every time I use it. 

          To that end.............

Danny L. Smith
512-773-6528

"A time comes when you need to stop waiting for the man you want to become and start being the man you want to be." - Bruce Springsteen 

No comments: