#RoadToThinkingWell - 1

You've got to think about the big things while you're doing 
small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction 
- Alvin Toffler

Beginning yesterday and over the next 15 days I'm spending 15 minutes each morning on the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: one-per-day.

My desired purpose is to get a better grip on my practice of these laws/principles/characteristics/disciplines.

Last night I went through all 15 laws, as quickly as possible, and wrote down a question I had about each law.

The law and question that hit me the most was

  • The Law of Expansion: Growth always increases your capacity
    • Stop thinking more work and start thinking what works?
  • Question: what's working?
My thoughts and actions lately have been heavily slanted towards marketing and sales. In the world of MarketSmarterNotHarder, we measure marketing results by profitability. So, as I ponder my growth activities in the marketing area of my mortgage business, I ask
  • What's working?
  • Where have the profits come from?
  • Are they traditional, or is something different?
John Maxwell suggests asking these questions
  • What am I required to do?
  • What gives the greatest return?
  • What gives me the greatest reward?

To that end...testing limits!

Realtors - what do you do about all the different 
languages your websites need to be in?
With my eProperty sites, you have 59 languages,
all on one site - available with a single click!

No comments: