More graves than homes, but still gave thanks

The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. 
No Americans have been more impoverished than these
who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving
- H. U. Westermayer


I'm thankful for a lot of things and people. I'm thankful for God sending His Son to live, die and be resurrected. I'm thankful for Him choosing me. I'm thankful for Him going to the Father to prepare a place for those who believe in Him. I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit nudging, pushing and pulling me.

I'm thankful for family, friends, business acquaintances, opportunities, passion and Grace. I'm thankful for the desire to never stop learning, to grow with Christ and have the room to fall down but get up again, and again, and again. I'm thankful that tomorrow is a chapter that's behind me and today I can start writing my story again.

If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely
to be thankful for what he's going to get - Frank A. Clark
 
I'm thankful that when I'm thankful the day gets brighter and problems are smaller. I'm thankful for the Soul Revolution. I'm thankful for sharing the 60/60 experiment with so many in my community.

I'm thankful for new people who've come within my sphere of influence these past weeks and months. I'm thankful for those who have such a desire to help others and have prepared themselves for so many years and have come into my life. I'm thankful for books and tapes and the ability to draw upon the knowledge and experiences of people who I'll never meet.

I'm thankful that some of these I'll get to meet, just not on this Earth.

I'm thankful for God's wisdom, discernment, grace and mercy.

I'm thankful to God, though it has problems, that I live in this great country called The United States of America. And I'm thankful for those that put such efforts into keeping it the land of the free and the brave.

To that end...........God Bless.

No comments: