Unless I make this happen, it's not going to happen

I do know those who connect well
put great effort into it
- John Maxwell
photo courtesy of BlairBallPhotography

That quote is from a recent Minute with Maxwell. He goes on to say "if you're waiting for people to come to you, connect with you, make your day...you're always going to be unplugged.

Work can be hard and I really work at being smart about my work. Ha....working smart can be hard! The Bible tells me to renew my mind and I spend regular time learning from others, gaining a bit of wisdom and hopefully giving me a small bit of an advantage over yesterday. Then, and only then, do I share the experiences.

Experiences, not opinions. There's a difference.


I'm a
mortgage loan officer and my compensation is a result of doing a good job at being a loan officer. My blog, my workshops, training and speaking is part of my marketing strategy. My marketing purpose is to draw positive attention (God willing) to my mortgage business by making that kind of difference and help you produce more business. This might come about through my market-smarter/Guerrilla Marketing training, helping you lead with greater impact and/or teaching you how to build trust with yourself and others. I want to help you draw attention and connect with others better.

....and hopefully, this builds trust and you remember I'm a mortgage loan officer and make my living by offering competitive rates and excellent service.

Deciding to write this came about while reading my post Execute to Market Well: #8 Evaluate and Correct. Working through the process I described in that post, I remembered someone recently told me she was confused.

She wanted to know if I was a mortgage loan officer, a blogger, a trainer or a coach? My answer was Yes. I'm all the above and have learned to do each very well. 


To that end...........make an effort to write-out and work your plan,


Danny L. Smith
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
Certified Guerrilla Marketing CoachTM
Impact Leadership Coach
NMLS #138873

Phone: 512-773-6528
Fax: 512-551-0006

No comments: