Third Time's A Charm: I hope

I subscribe to John Maxwell's Your Word Today is....  and today's Word he gave his viewers/listeners was Self Control.

My first view was early this morning and my thought was YEA! I agree, I have control of myself! By 8:30 though, life had attacked and I was in the middle of a couple of controversies; one with someone not making a call they were supposed to make, and then my seemingly inability to perform simple taks on the computer....a certain software this morning.

I thought...self control, self control, self control...why am I thinking self-control! And then I remembered----Maxwell's word.

So, I just now listened to it again. And I feel better. Or did. Not so much now as I write this and I'm thinking one, about the phone call (did it happen?) and two, I've got to get learn how to use that software and get that work done.

Self-Control.

I hope the 3rd time I watch that 1 minute video helps.

To that end...

Deep breaths.

No comments: