Is Educating My Client Good For My Business?

My initial is Yes....if, if, they want to be educated. @RonaldSkelton posted on Twitter recently "Work with clients that appreciate your product or service."

So, I start thinking up ways to find out if someone wants to be educated, or do they just not know they want to be educated. How do I know if they will appreciate my coaching if I don't try and educate them a bit first?

That sends me down my mental flow chart to what questions do I ask to see if they are interested? Is this a good approach at all?

Did I mention something yesterday about not liking selling?

This cold Northern wind that blew in around 2am this morning is about to blow my house down the hill and into the Pedernales.....I hate selling and my warm bed is calling me back.

I hate selling. But I love educating.

Still going back to bed.

To that end...

Danny

Right People
-   Right Place

No comments: